|President & COO|
|2800 South Texas Avenue,|
Bryan, Texas 77802
O: (979) 268-2000 | F: (979) 846-7020
Hunter is an owner of Oldham Goodwin Group, LLC and currently serves as President and Chief Operating Officer. Hunter also serves in the capacity of Director of Hospitality.
Hunter is responsible for implementing the company’s business strategies, launching new ventures and initiatives, overseeing ongoing company operations and developing synergistic business relationships. Hunter specializes in the asset management and development of commercial, multifamily and hospitality properties utilizing his extensive experience in construction management and business operations. Hunter is responsible for the asset management and operations of all hospitality properties in his role as Director of Hospitality.
Prior to real estate, Hunter was a professional athlete for 8 years and was a team captain for the Miami Dolphins from 1999-2000. He served as a Miami Dolphins representative to the Player’s Union from 2000-2001. Hunter served as a Fox Sports College Game Day Analyst in 2005 and was also a consultant commentator for the 2003 NFL Draft for KVET—Austin, Texas.
Hunter enjoys fishing, hunting, and lives in College Station, Texas, with his wife, Amber and two children.
Education & Affiliations- BS Agricultural Economics – Texas A&M University
- Wyndham Hotels – Hawthorn Franchise Advisory Committee
- Tyrus R. Timm Registry – 2013 Inductee
- Arts Council of the Brazos Valley - 2013 Business Patron Award Winner
- City of College Station Design Review Board - Former
- Former Board Chairman – City of College Station Zoning Board of Adjustments
- Convention Visitors Bureau, Executive Board of Directors - Former Board Chairman
- Scotty’s House Board of Directors
- 12th Man Athletic Ambassadors
- Past President - Texas A&M Lettermen’s Association
- American Momentum Bank – Board of Directors
- Board Chairman - TexAgs.com
- National Football League (NFL) Union Representative