Jeremy Richmond, CCIM
|Jeremy Richmond, CCIM|
|Managing Director | Land Services|
|2800 South Texas Avenue,|
Bryan, Texas 77802
O: (979) 268-2000 | F: (979) 846-7020
Jeremy Richmond serves as Managing Director for Land Services at Oldham Goodwin Group, LLC.
Jeremy has nearly 10 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry and previously served as a member of a nationally, top producing investment sales team at CBRE. His focus on corporate owned real estate dispositions included land, retail, office and industrial properties. As an Account Manager at Jones Lang La Salle, Jeremy provided on-site portfolio management and global transaction services for a Fortune 200 Energy Company. Jeremy has a proven track record disposing of assets ranging from raw land and development projects to core-plus institutional investment properties. He is proficient with asset valuations, financial modeling and underwriting commercial real estate properties of all types.
Education & Affiliations- B.S. in Economics, Texas A&M University - College Station, Texas
- M.S. in Land Economics & Real Estate, Texas A&M University - College Station, Texas
- Texas Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Bryan-College Station Regional Association Of Realtors
Partial Client List
- Army & Air Force Exchange
- BH Properties
- Boot & Coots, LLC
- Campus Crest
- Capstone Development
- Central Parking System
- Centre Lane Partners
- Cienna Capital
- Coventry Real Estate Advisors
- Frank’s International
- Global Oilfield Services, Inc.
- Great Southwestern Construction
- Hallmark Campus Communities
- Hudson Advisors
- Inland Real Estate Group
- Malachite Group
- Midland Loan Services
- Multi-Chem Group, LLC
- ORIX Capital Markets
- Pro Star Industries
- State of Texas General Land Office
- Sun Capital Partners, Inc.
- Walmart Realty
- YUM! Brands, Inc.
- Zions First National Bank