Linda S. Larabee, CCIM, RPA
|Linda S. Larabee, CCIM, RPA|
|Senior Manager | Business Development|
|7102 West Sam Houston Parkway N,|
Houston, Texas 77040
O: (281) 256-2300 | F: (281) 213-2095
|C: (206) 947-2201|
Linda joined Oldham Goodwin Group, LLC in May 2017 as Senior Manager | Business Development. Linda brings over 20 years of senior level professional experience in management, development, daily operations, and leasing of commercial real estate assets of all product types.
Linda moved to Houston from Seattle, WA in June 2007 and worked as Vice President of Asset Management for Principle Equity Properties/TriStone Realty Management, LLC. Over the nine (9) years she worked there, she had 68 reports on 19 assets in 14 states with over 550 stakeholders. Her assets were mid-to-high rise office buildings, retail centers, industrial, and flex properties.
Linda has proven success delivering results through the establishment of efficient management offices thereby increasing the long-term economic value of the assets and maximizing productivity through effective time and resource management. Maximizing revenues and profits in up and down markets, turning around projects, restoring brokers’ and tenants’ confidence as well as starting and managing new operations are among her accomplishments. Strong in operations and administration as well as policy and procedure development, she has built infrastructures to support growth and control costs. Managing large, complex projects to successful conclusion is one of her hallmarks.
Functionally, she is broad with experience in asset and portfolio management, project management, commercial development, leasing and key account management. Additional strengths include building operations, financial review/administration, leasing and lease negotiations, working with lenders and special servicers, and creating successful operations while tightly controlling costs.
In her spare time, Linda enjoys swimming, fishing, golfing, volunteering, and being with family.
Education, Certifications/Licensure & Affiliations- Business Administration / Business Management and Leadership, various colleges
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) - Post Graduate Curriculum
- Washington State Broker’s License
- Real Property Administrator (RPA) - Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW-Seattle and CREW-Houston)
- Board Member – CREW Seattle (four years)
- Mentoring and Leadership and New Membership Committee Member (CREW Houston)
- Member - National Association of Professional Women
- Member – The International Women’s Leadership Association
- Member – Houston Chapter of CCIM
- United States Sail and Power Squadron (USPS) – Past Commander of Tacoma Squadron
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo and WCBBQ Championship – Volunteer since 2010
- 2017 Volunteer - Team Captain-Downtown Hotels for Super Bowl LI
- 2017 Volunteer for Chevron Houston Marathon – EMS Dispatch Command Center
- State of Texas Public Notary
Awards and Recognition
- Fire Walker – Anthony Robbins – Unleash the Power Within Program
- Leadership Potential Indicator – ranked in top 10% of the Leaders in CREW National
- The International Women’s Leadership Association - Registered as a Woman of Outstanding Leadership by declaration of the Executive Committee
- Networking Story of the Year – 2013 – award and recognition by CREW Houston
- 2014 Professional Woman of the Year – by National Association of Professional Woman “NAPW”
- 2015 - Featured in Inner Circle Executive (ICE) magazine for Continental Who’s Who
- 2015 – Top Female Executives Inclusion in Worldwide Publishing’s Prestigious Roster of Top Female Executives
- 2015 – CREW Houston Mentor Award (out of 268 members)