It is often said that experience is life’s best teacher, and as an Intern with Oldham Goodwin Group, you will get exactly that. As an intern you will be challenged with hands-on experience, with exposure to different aspects of our business. Working as a valuable member of your chosen department you will apply what you have learned in your coursework to the corporate environment. In doing so, you will gain an understanding of how our business works, what it takes to excel, and whether you would like to further your career with Oldham Goodwin upon graduation.
Oldham Goodwin selects one paid intern per semester, per department for the Bryan / College Station Office. Whether you are pursuing a degree in Accounting, Real Estate, Marketing, or Urban Development, Oldham Goodwin has an internship opportunity for you.
Qualifications for Selection:
- Applicants must be in good standing with the university and have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must be available to work approximately 20 hours per week
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to pass a background and drug screen
Deadlines for Applications:
- Fall Internship – July 15
- Spring Internship – November 15
- Summer Internship – April 15
*It is a common misconception that internships are in exchange for college or university credit. Yes, an internship is a learning experience. But whether or not educational credit is obtained is strictly between the student and his or her school. Oldham Goodwin will work with the student’s university however possible to help the student obtain credit if available.