|Vice President | Industrial and Land Services|
Brian Allison serves as Vice President, Industrial and Land Services in Oldham Goodwin Group’s San Antonio Office. Brian has over 18 years of experience in commercial real estate, focusing primarily on land and industrial properties.
Brian is responsible for carrying out the day-to-day functions and business associated with Oldham Goodwin’s existing platform for Commercial and Land Brokerage. His responsibilities also include sourcing and securing both landlord and tenant representation assignments throughout San Antonio and South Texas.
Prior to joining Oldham Goodwin, Brian worked for the San Antonio offices of Kennedy Wilson and Grubb and Ellis. During his career, Brian has represented both institutional and private clients and successfully demonstrated his ability to provide the highest level of service and market knowledge.
Education & Affiliations
- Real Estate Council of San Antonio Leadership Development
- CCIM San Antonio Chapter, Member
- CCIM, Candidate
- Texas and Southwest Cattle Raisers Association, Member
- Texas Wildlife Association, Member
- San Antonio Livestock Exposition, Committee Member
- St. Mark’s Episcopal Church, Member
Partial Client List
- Sanjel Corporation
- Lansing Building Products
- Tire Centers Inc.
- Weatherford International
- Baker Hughes
- Fischer Nuts
- Beal Bank
- United Rentals
- Bartlett Cocke
- Herff Jones
- Spincast Feeders
- Gramercy Property Trust
- AMB Property Corporation