Casey M. Oldham
|Casey M. Oldham|
|Chief Executive Officer | Chief Investment Officer|
|2800 South Texas Avenue,|
Bryan, Texas 77802
O: (979) 268-2000 | F: (979) 846-7020
|C: (979) 219-4562|
Casey Oldham is the Founder, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer of Oldham Goodwin Group, LLC – a holding company for a group of integrated companies that brokers, manages, develops and invests in the real estate sector.
Casey oversees corporate strategic planning, positioning and overall company initiatives. He has extensive experience in transactions, valuations and complex deal structures for various real estate sectors and business initiatives. With Casey’s entrepreneurial skill set, he has helped Oldham Goodwin Group expand to major cities in Texas including Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio.
Casey is a manager for multiple real estate and business partnerships and serves on numerous executive boards and committees. Currently, Casey and his wife, Sarah, live in College Station, Texas, where they enjoy many hobbies. The Oldham’s believe in giving back when possible and humbly give their time and resources to many causes.
Education & Affiliations- BS Agricultural Economics – Texas A&M University
- Past Governing Council Member of the Realtors Commercial Alliance Committee for the Texas Association of Realtors
- Past Chairman of the Bryan/College Station Board of Realtors - Commercial Committee
- Past Director of the Bryan/College Station Association of - Realtors
-Texas A&M - College of Agriculture Development Council Member
- City of College Station - Planning & Zoning Commissioner
- B/CS Chamber of Commerce – 2013-2014 Board of Directors
- Tyrus R. Timm Registry – 2013 Inductee
- Member of the Texas A&M Foundation Real Estate Gift Committee
- Member of the City of Bryan Tax Incremental Finance Committee
- Member of the Research Valley Partnership Leadership Council
- Member of Central Baptist Church, Bryan
- Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Texas & Indiana