|President & COO|
|2800 South Texas Avenue,|
Bryan, Texas 77802
O: (979) 268-2000 | F: (979) 846-7020
Hunter is an owner of Oldham Goodwin Group, LLC and currently serves as President and Chief Operating Officer.
Hunter is responsible for implementing the company’s business strategies, launching new ventures and initiatives, overseeing ongoing company operations and developing synergistic business relationships. Hunter specializes in the asset management and development of commercial, multifamily, and hospitality properties utilizing his extensive experience in construction management and business operations.
Prior to real estate, Hunter was a professional athlete for nine years with the Minnesota Vikings, Atlanta Falcons, and Miami Dolphins, where he was a team captain from 1999-2001. He served as a Miami Dolphins representative to the Player’s Union from 2000-2001. Hunter served as a Fox Sports College Game Day Analyst in 2005 and was also a consultant commentator for the 2003 NFL Draft for KVET—Austin, Texas.
Hunter enjoys fishing, hunting, and lives in College Station, Texas, with his wife, Amber and two children.
Education & Affiliations
- BS Agricultural Economics – Texas A&M University - College Station, Texas
- Wyndham Hotels – Hawthorn Suites Franchise Advisory Committee
- Tyrus R. Timm Honor Registry that recognizes distinguished former Students from TAMU Agricultural Economics Department – Inductee 2013
- Arts Council of the Brazos Valley – 2013 Business Patron Award Winner
- City of College Station Design Review Board – Past Board Member
- City of College Station Zoning Board of Adjustments – Past Chair of the Board
- Bryan/College Station Convention and Visitors Bureau – Past Chair of the Board
- Scotty’s House – Board of Directors
- 12th Man Foundation – Athletic Ambassador
- 2019 Inductee into the Texas A&M Athletic Hall of Honor
- Texas A&M Lettermen’s Association – Past President
- American Momentum Bank – Board of Directors
- TexAgs.com – Chair of the Board
- National Football League (NFL) – Union Representative
- RELLIS External Academic Advisory Council – Chair of the Board
- RELLIS Campus Construction Trades Task Committee – Chair of the Board
- Brazos County Municipal Utility District No. 1 – Chair of the Board
- TAMU Association of Former Students – 2019 Distinguished Alumnus Award Selection Committee Member
- Texas A&M AgriLife Vice Chancellor’s Forum, an ambassador group dedicated to helping frame TAMU AgriLife’s strategic priorities around constituent interests – Chair of the Board